Are you struggling to pay off older tax debt? A Chapter 7 bankruptcy may provide you with relief and eliminate your tax debt. While most taxes are usually considered nondischargeable, there are certain criteria which may enable you to discharge your liability on tax debt. The taxes had to have been income-based, due at least three years ago, filed at least two years ago, and assessed at least 240 days ago. There has to be no tax fraud or willful evasion of taxes involved. Call or email our bankruptcy attorneys to see whether you qualify to eliminate your tax debt.
Request a Free Consultation
- Ease Your Anxiety with a Glendale Debt Resolution Attorney
- The Steps You Need to Take When Searching for a Bankruptcy Lawyer in Mission Viejo
- The Basic Tips for Choosing a Cheap Mission Viejo Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Learn the Secrets to Finding a Cheap Bankruptcy Lawyer in Mission Viejo
- The Top Debt Settlement Law Firm Los Angeles Can Offer You