One of the most common misconceptions about bankruptcy is that people think they cannot keep any of their assets if they file for Chapter 7. California law has certain exemptions that allow us to protect your assets in most cases. We will need to evaluate your specific assets on a case-by-case basis in order to see which exemptions you best qualify for as well as the limits of those exemptions. However, most prospective clients are pleasantly surprised that they can often protect equity in their home, their vehicles, their IRAs, jewelry, furniture, and other things of value. You do not have to surrender your home and your personal property to file a Chapter 7! In most situations, we are able to protect your assets and still file a case for you, enabling you to discharge your unsecured debt (credit cards, medical bills, payday loans, and other unsecured debt). Contact us today to discuss your options.
Request a Free Consultation
- Ease Your Anxiety with a Glendale Debt Resolution Attorney
- The Steps You Need to Take When Searching for a Bankruptcy Lawyer in Mission Viejo
- The Basic Tips for Choosing a Cheap Mission Viejo Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Learn the Secrets to Finding a Cheap Bankruptcy Lawyer in Mission Viejo
- The Top Debt Settlement Law Firm Los Angeles Can Offer You